Heritage Theatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, The Theatre at Dow Event Center have created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 989-759-1330.
The Theater at The Dow Event Center has the following accommodations for persons with accessibility needs.
- Accessibility seating options are available on the main orchestra level. Please contact the Box Office ahead of the event date to get your specific seating questions answered at 989-759-1330.
- ADA accessible parking is available in the flat parking lot by The Huntington Event Park as well as the first floor of the parking ramp and in our front lot which is located directly in front of The Dow Event Center.
- Guests may choose to pull their vehicle to the entrance doors to drop off an individual with ADA needs and then proceed to exit the parking lot to your paid parking spot.
Showtimes start promptly at the time listed on your ticket. If a guest arrives late, they may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break period or during intermission. For certain shows, there may be no intermission period. To avoid frustration, please make sure you arrive no later than 30 minutes before the shows ticketed start time.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering The Theatre at Dow Event Center.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance doors to accelerate the process.
Cameras are not allowed in the theatre without prior written consent. If a specific show or event allows cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or artist cancellation, then ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 989-759-1330 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Dress Code Policy
The theatre has no set dress code policy. The venue reserves the right to deny entry for inappropriate dress.
Food and Beverage Policy
The Dow Event Center & Huntington Event Park is proud to feature excellent catering as well as concession stands during events. Therefore, no outside food or drink is permitted at The Dow Event Center or Huntington Event Park. The only exception to this rule is the wedding cake for a reception held in The Red Room at The Dow Event Center.
Lost and Found
Lost something at a show or event? Please contact event staff or security for help with finding the lost and found office. To inquire about a lost item after a show, please contact the House Manager at 989-759-1330
The Theatre at Dow Event Center does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
This is a partial list of items that are not allowed within the venue.
- No Guns, Knives Or Weapons Of Any Kind Including Pepper Spray, Mace & Toy Or Fake Weapons
- No Fireworks Or Explosive Devices
- No Bags, Purses Or Backpacks Larger Than 14”X14” X6” (All Bags Will Be Subject To Thorough Inspection). Diaper Bags Will Be Allowed After Thorough Inspection If Guest Is Accompanied By Child.
- No Outside Food Or Beverage Items
- No Bottles, Cans, Glass Or Liquid Containers
- No Alcohol Or Illegal Substances
- No Aerosol Cans
- No Professional Cameras (Detachable Lens)
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Professional Video Or Audio Recording Devices
- No Electronic Equipment Including Computers, Tablets, GoPro Devices Or Tripods
- No Animals (Except Service Animals)
- No Laser Pointers
- No Balloons (Air or Helium)
- No Balls (Football, Basketballs, Beach Balls, Etc.)
- No Strollers
- No Artificial Noisemakers
- No Skateboards, Scooters, Hover Boards Or Personalized Vehicles
- No Guests Without Shoes Or Shirts
- No Large Umbrellas (Small Compact Umbrellas Will Be Allowed After Thorough Inspection)
- No Drones
- Any Other Items Deemed Unsafe By Venue Personnel
*All Guests Are Subject To A Search Of Coats & Bags And Will Be Required To Be Wanded Or Pass Through A Metal Detector.
*Additional Items May Be Added On An Event By Event Basis & Dictated By Event Personnel
*Please Contact The Dow Event Center/Huntington Event Park In Advance Of The Event At 989-759-1320 With Any Questions Or Concerns. Office Is Open Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Subject to change without notice
The Theatre at Dow Event Center does not allow smoking of any kind inside the facility including the use of e-cigarettes or vaporizers.
Everyone with a reserved ticket must be at their seat. Standing is not permitted in the aisles. Although some performances encourage standing, traditionally, audiences are seated during a performance indoors